Alive, Seen, and Speak Again



    
To whom He also presented Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs, being seen by them during forty days and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God.  (Acts 1:3 New King James Version)
  
Speaking of being alive again after horrifically onslaught by His fellow countrymen, crucified, and rose again on the third day. Imagine of the contemptuous heart and feeling of the high priests, the Pharisees, the elders who succeeded in convincing the Roman government to put Jesus to death.

If any of us can remember Jesus’ teaching in Luke 12:4 “And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do”, Jesus was alluding them that only God can call anyone He desire to be with in Heaven, in other words, God is commissioning a person that He is longing to be with at His disposal. Other than that, people could be ignorantly destined to shorten their lifespan through unhealthy lifestyle or being indiscreet.

Jesus substantiates more than just being risen from the dead. He did these 3 things to guarantee our faith is secured in Him, and this is how He does it:

1.    He presented Himself alive: being inside the tomb, dormant, for 3 consecutive days, the body began to show decaying process and gone through a decomposed stage. Since God is in control of nature, he defies the natural decomposition process, and the reason why Jesus raised Lazarus on the fourth day (John 11:17-26) is because He is showing God’s work to them. By presenting Himself alive He defies the nature and deifies God’s work.

2.    Seen by many: there were lots of rumors running around spreading like canker about Jesus being alive again. The chief priests and the elders trying to bribed the soldiers (Matthew 28:11-13) with money to quench the living witnesses but they can’t. There are at least 500 (1Corinthians 15:5-6) witnesses, besides Jesus’ disciples, to see Jesus alive. Evidences that Jesus was alive is a without a doubt.

3.    Speaking of the Kingdom of God:  Speaking audibly is one way a shepherd is recognized, but Jesus did more than just being acknowledged, He preached God’s Kingdom. The Kingdom that can’t be destroyed, written in Daniel 2:44, is more important to be preached than just the resurrected body. It speaks about our future abode and our everlasting home with God. The Kingdom of God (Colossians 1:13) communicates our deliverance from the power of darkness. As long as we live in this world, the darkness is always there, overshadowing God’s glory, that’s why we stumble and backslidden, until we are all delivered from the darkness and experience God’s Kingdom in Heaven.

As long as we live in this world, we are always bombarded with horrific news. Terrorism is on the rise as of this moment, our world never gets better, it is because we live in darkness. Remember, there will never be good news unless we remember Acts 1:3, that Jesus is alive, seen and speak of His Kingdom.

Comments

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Water Baptism of John Compared to the Baptism of The Holy Spirit

Purpose Driven Meeting With the Closest